Chevron

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Carter @ 1 Month Old

 Carter is 1 month old and I can't even believe it. He is getting so chubby and I am pretty sure has put on like 3 lbs already. No positive though. What he is up too...

  • He lost his umbilical cord on Wednesday Night - Sept. 26, 2012
  • He eats about every 3 hours right now. 
  • During the night he usually has a stretch of sleep that is about 5 hours which I am grateful for. We can totally get to 8 in the next month! =)
  • He still sleeps a ton which I am grateful for.
  • He has a natural little mohawk going on usually which is super cute. I kinda brushed it up a little for the pictures below  but not much.
  • He is pretty much out of his newborn clothes already and wearing 0-3 months.
  • He grunts like CRAZY! Its kinda funny...Mavrick never grunted that much.
  • He can pretty much hold his head up on his own now. He is still a little wobbliy but doing great. 
  • He likes to sleep on his stomach and side. Hates to sleep on his back unless he is propped up in his swing or his carseat.
  • He still likes to be swaddled. Hopefully that will last a while. Mav hated it after about 2 months.
  • He is in size 1 diapers already.
  • His favorite food is still Mommy's Milk
  • He is focusing really well already. He will stare at me for the longest time and follow my head if I move it.
  • He does not take a pacifier very well...but we are getting better at it every day.
  • He spits up a good amount and I go through like 3 burp clothes a day. Mavrick spit up alot too...I guess its just my babies. They hold down formula better than my milk.
  • He breastfeeds like a champ though which has been nice.
  • He likes to read books with Mav and I.
  • He likes Tummy time and sometimes cuts it short and falls asleep on his stomach. Haha. =)




Mav was torturing him with my hair clippy.








Zoolander face again...
 I love this little boy so much. I am trying to savor every moment of him being little cause Mav is growing up way to fast for me. I was thinking about it and I only have about 18 more years of living this little angel and only 16 left with Mavrick! Haha...I know. Its ridiculous as my husband tells me but I am a Mom. What can I say?! =)

Love,
Me

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the posts and the darling photos of your boys! You two make such cute sons! Glad we got a chance to see you and that you survived that flight. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the updates. What a beautiful family you have! So glad you are enjoying motherhood. It is my very favorite thing even though it is not very easy sometimes. Those sweet moments make the hard ones worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is soooooooo cute! Seriously. You have beautiful boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting out family blog and keeping up with us. Ryan and I love all your comments! =)