Second thing I ended up doing for him was making him a scrapbook of just pictures of Mavrick and him for Father's Day. Each year I plan on adding to it and as we have more kids. I love Father and child pictures and some of them are my absolute favorite in the whole world so it was a fun project. Ryan really, really liked it. I am not a scrapbooker people. The clutter, the options, the mess, the expense...I usually can't handle it. But a friend down here has a scrapbooking business and she showed me a while back how to do these one event/one design albums and they are perfect for me to do. You can see some of hers here on her blog but that is kinda what I did. Not every page was the same but I only had 3 or four page layouts that I stuck with. I look at it all the time. I was so proud of myself. Haha. =)
All the time I spent shopping and cropping was totally worth it. I didn't spend a lot but the things I gave him he absolutely loved. I might have to best baby daddy in the whole world. I really am so grateful that my children get to have such a wonderful Father. My Father-in-law is such an awesome guy so it shouldn't surprise me that he learned from one of the best. =)
That morning we woke up really early cause we were heading over to my Dad's to cook breakfast and celebrate with him. But the night before Father's Day my little brother's Jay and Jordan came over and we made cheesy little cards for him. Jordan found the funniest joke online but I can't find it. Anyway...my Dad ended up loving it. We also gave him a golfing package and the boys are going to all go play a round of golf with him sometime in the fall. I am so grateful for my Dad. I have always been kinda a Daddy's girl. He has always been so involved in my life. Its kinda funny how I married someone who is like him in so many ways. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.
Below are a few pictures of Ryan and Mav right when they woke up on Father's Day so don't judge the pictures to harshly. =)
Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Me




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting out family blog and keeping up with us. Ryan and I love all your comments! =)