Chevron

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miss Emma turns 2!

Seriously...I cannot believe it. Our kids are growing up so fast. My niece Emma turned two last month which mean my angel is coming up on it fast. I am not sure how I feel about it. This is the last weekend my little boy will be 1 for EVER and EVER! Its kinda crazy if you think about it like that. It makes each day a little more important and special.

Ok. I am done being sad about it. A couple weekends ago we went for her birthday party and Ashley and Jeremy did such a cute job putting together her little Wet-n-Wild party.  Below are a few pictures of the festivities. It was so nice to just let them play while the adults did whatever.



 Water Beads! These things were a huge hit and so fun to play with.

 They are both so cute! =)



 


 Water Balloons, swimming & sliding. Mavrick DID NOT get out of that pool almost the entire time. Needless to say that is pretty much what he is getting for his birthday. A big boy pool with a slide. 

 So excited! Haha.
 Cute Miss Emma and her retro bathing suit.



 The birthday girl sporting her new bike. That is a whole lot of pink!

 And of course Mav had to start making things exciting by going on his belly and jumping off the slide. Ryan was a proud papa and I was worried he was going to brake something. 


 Boys and Sprinklers.


 
 Happy Birthday Singing! She is such a girl. Haha. =)
Trying to teach Mav how the whole birthday thing works.
 
Mavrick wanted to give Emma a birthday push around the yard. So sweet. =)


Happy (Late) Birthday Miss Emma! We love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting out family blog and keeping up with us. Ryan and I love all your comments! =)